What we cover in Episode 6
In this weeks episode of the Growth TL;DR we talk to David Kelly, GM of King Sumo. We cover:
1. LinkedIn Status Updates: We talk about what format generally works, why you shouldn't copy what everyone else is doing and how do companies leverage them to grow.
2. Email Marketing 301: Why email is still one of the best ways to grow your business and why it's probably not working for you right now.
3. Viral Giveaways: We give some real examples of people who are using viral giveaways to explode their list growth.
Please leave a review if you enjoyed the show and happy growing :)
Topic 1: How to Promote Content on Social Media
- David shares data comparing the performance of content shared on LinkedIn vs. Twitter or Facebook.
- Noah Kagan's approach to succeeding with LinkedIn status updates and what you can learn.
- How you should think about prioritizing the social media channels your business should focus on.
Topic 2: Email Marketing 301
- Great email marketing today requires tools that allow you to test different pop-ups and content upgrade formats.
- Why inactive pruning should be an integral part of your email marketing plan.
- Can bots and email live happily together?
Topic 3: Viral Giveaways
- How AppSumo leveraged viral giveaways to grow their business
- What are the most important factors that go into a viral giveaway
- What are the most successful viral giveaways David has done and why?
What to Check Out From This Show
- KingSumo (software that helps you do Viral Giveaways)
Subscribe Rate and Review
>> Google Play
Follow us on Social Media